Accessibility Statement
Skip to main content
Chat icon Chat with us live

Reporting Crime

If you want to report a crime to the Police, call 999 in an emergency only. For all other enquiries call 101. You can report a crime to Crimestoppers free and anonymously on 0800 555 111.

Domestic Abuse

Domestic violence, also called domestic abuse, includes physical, emotional and sexual abuse in couple relationships or between family members.

Getting help for domestic violence

Coercive control

  • Isolating someone from their family and friends
  • Enforcing rules and activity which humiliate, degrade or dehumanise the victim
  • Forcing the victim to take part in criminal activity such as shoplifting,
  • Neglect or abuse of children to encourage self-blame and prevent disclosure to authorities

More information regarding cohesive control can be found on this website External Link